Netgear provides a wide range of routers that comes with a simple setup and configuration process. Netgear Nighthawk AC1900 is the latest router from Netgear that provides high speed and connection reliability. This router is best for gaming, streaming and managing the router’s settings from the mobile device itself. It featured with 1GHz dual-core processor so that you can enjoy lower lag time and less buffering. You can control its advanced features and configure settings once you install it at your home. It comes with Netgear genie app, OpenVPN, and ReadyCloud that allow you to control or manage the whole device. The setup and configuration of the Nighthawk Smart WiFi Router is quite an easy process. You can do this with the help of Netgear Nighthawk app. Read the complete blog to know how to install your router with Nighthawk App Netgear.
Your Nighthawk app is compatible with all Nighthawk AC series routers. Although desktop windows platform for this application is not released yet you can use your mobile device to use this application. The Netgear Nighthawk install is available for mobile device only. There is no nighthawk app for windows 10. Just download or install the app on your Smartphone and manage the router settings from the app itself. You can download the App either from Google play store or Apple store. The Nighthawk App Netgear has been designed to quickly install your Nighthawk router and get connected to your Wi-Fi in a few minutes.
Here are some amazing features of Nighthawk App:
- You can set up your Nighthawk router easily & quickly.
- You can pause or block Internet access to any device.
- You can manage content via Parental control with Disney circle.
- You can check the broadband speed from your ISP via Internet Speed Test Setup
- You can monitor your Internet Traffic and share Wi-Fi with guests.
Now, read the next section to know how to install your router with Nighthawk App.
Netgear Nighthawk Setup using Netgear Nighthawk App
- First of all, attach the provided antennas on the router
- Turn on your modem and connect it to the Internet port of your router via Ethernet cable.
- Now, connect the Nighthawk router to your PC using other Ethernet cable.
- Next, connect the power adapter t the wireless router and plug the adapter into a power outlet.
- Power on the Wi-Fi router and wait for the Wi-Fi LED to light.
- Next, use your Android or iOS mobile device to search for the Nighthawk Application.
- Now, go to the App store or Google Play store and download the app.
- Next, open the settings of your mobile device.
- Now, select the Wi-Fi Settings.
- Further, find and connect to your router’s Wi-Fi network. Your router’s network name and network key are on the router label.
- Next, launch the Nighthawk app and follow the online instructions to install your router and connect to the Internet.
If you are not able to set up your Nighthawk router using the Netgear Nighthawk app, follow these steps:
- Check the physical connections between your router and modem.
- Make sure that the Ethernet cable from Netgear WAN slot should be connected to your ISP modem.
- Restart your router as well as a gateway. Turn off the router and turn it on after a few seconds. Simultaneously, turn off the ISP modem and turn it ON again.
- If still, you are unable to complete the setup process, try to access Netgear Nighthawk login page using web browser method. Launch a browser and enter the web address routerlogin.net or routerlogin.com in the address bar. You can even use the default IP address i.e. 192.168.1.1 or 192.168.0.1.
Hope, now you have understood how to install your router with nighthawk app? If you have any doubt or issue, contact our technical team. You can contact them on our toll-free no. or chat online through a live chat window.